Interviews with Community Members
We believe that the best way to present our school is from the words of our teachers and community members.
Early Childhood Education (Age 2-5)
Ms. Terry Mongardi - Reception and Pre-School Homeroom Teacher
Find our about our teaching and learning approach in Early Childhood:
- Our approach to learning
- Differentiation in the Early Childhood: how do we lead classes with students with different nationalities, different Language and personal skills?
- How does the English Language Acquisition in Early Childhood happen?
Innovation Lab presentation
Mr. Amr Helmy - IT Manger and IB Computer Science Teacher
Mr. Amr Helmy, presents the ISG Innovation Lab :
* The ISG Innovation Lab is robotics, innovation, and creativity
* The ISG Innovation Lab is learning to think out the box
* The ISG Innovation Lab is getting familiar with new technologies
Primary School Education
Ms. Julie Flynn - Primary School Principal
Meet our Primary School Principal who joined ISG in September 2021.
Ms. Flynn is from the US and has 20 years of experience as a Primary School Principal, most recently in Plymouth Elementary School New Hampshire, where she provided leadership for a Pre-School to Grade 8 Learning Community. Julie has a BA in English from the University of South Carolina and an MA in Administration and Supervision from Plymouth State University.
The IB Diploma Programme Preparation
Ms. Elizabeth Rosser Boiardi - IB Diploma Coordinator and College Counselor
Ms. Boardi, our experienced IB Coordinator and College Counselor will explain to us how ISG prepares students to be successful in the IB programme.